Research is the critical cornerstone off which great brands are built.
At The Crow Flies, we are highly experienced in
qualitative and quantitative techniques. Often, a combination of the two is what’s needed to help shed light on tricky problems and show the opportunities for growth.
We have researched widely across many sectors, from Food and Drink, Retail, Leisure, Charity and Outdoor Leisure, to Clothing & Apparel, Personal Transportation and Financial Services. Additionally, we have conducted large, multi-national projects for global companies as well as focused work for smaller businesses or those with a limited budget. All research members of the Flock are members of The Association of Qualitative Researchers as well as The Market Research Society and we work by their professional code of conduct.
So whatever your opportunity or problem, drop The Crow Flies a line to find out how we can help you find the most direct route to success.
- Groups and Mini-Groups
- Consumer Connections & Depth Interviews
- Store Connections and Accompanied Shops
- Ethnographic (Online or Face-to-face)
- Immersions & Safaris
- Digital Diaries
- Online Bulletin Boards
- Online Qualitative Surveys
- Concept Testing
- Overnight Screening
- Usage & Attitude studies
- Segmentation Studies, both Consumer and Market
- Online Qual Surveys
- Design Testing, including hotspot and find time studies
- Stimulus / Inspiration Sessions
- Insight Generation & Visualisation
- Insight Training & Workshops
Member of the Market Research Society: we abide by the MRS Code of Conduct
Member of the Association of Qualitative Research